duminică, 18 decembrie 2016

steampunk bollywood

I had plans to find the lady in the picture for a long time and ask her for an interview, but this endeavour dropped to the back of my mind for a while. It was last week, when another she shared another image of hers in one of the Steampunk groups on Facebook, and this reminded me of my initial plan.
I have since contacted Ariel and she quickly responded and agreed to my interview request, so it is my pleasure I can present the interview here now:
Please give us a quick introduction about yourself.
My name is Ariel, also know as MakeupSiren. I am a makeup artist by day, chef by night, and cosplayer 24/7. I live to be Creative.

                     http://www.thesteampunkempire.com/profiles/blogs/steampunk-fashion-bollywood-style            




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu